- Product Name: Rubber Antioxidant TMQ
- CAS NO.: 26780-96-1
- Other Name: Polymerized-2,2,4-trimethyl-1,2-dihydroquinoline
- Molecula Formula(MF): (C12H15N)n.n=2-4
- Formula Weight: (173.26)n
- Appearance: Amber to brown flake or granular
- Chemical Name: Polymerized-2,2,4-trimethyl-1,2-dihydroquinoline
|Item||First grade||Qualified grade|
Amber to brown flake or granular
|Softening point ℃≥||80-100||80-100|
|Heating loss % ≤||0.30||0.50|
|Ash content %≤||0.30||0.50|
Properties: Amber to brown flake or granular. Density:1.05g/cm3. Soluble in benzene, chloroform, carbon disulfide and acetone, but not soluble in water. Fine solution with rubber. This product is combustible, when storing and transporting, always pay attention to fireproof and dampproof.
Application: widely used in the manufacture of tyres, motorcycles births, bicycles births, rubber, plastic, adhesive tape, wires, cables and other rubber products.
Package: 25kg plastic woven bag, paper with plastic film bag, kraft paper bag.